Monday, May 13, 2013

Get Well Soon!

Hi everyone!
I made a new card for Aimen, who has gotten sick. Since we both love 'Harry Potter books and movies', and also since we both have Pottermore, I decided to make her a wizard card. In Pottermore, she has been sorted into Slytherin house, so I made a Slytherin-styled card for her! Here it is:


I think I went overboard with the glitter, lol. I used 'Wizard Tilda' from the Princes & Princesses' collection. Here is a sideways view of the card:


I used Echo Park Paper 'For The Record 2 "Tailored"', and of course, I used a lot of stickles glitter glue and some glitter pens. For the sentiment, I used AmyR Get Well Sentiments. I used  Magnolia Doohicky die "Heart Swirl". Here is a close-up of Wizard Tilda:


You can see clearly how much glitter I used :) I colored Wizard Tilda to look a bit like Aimen, and made her robes Slytherin house colored. Here are the COPIC colors I used:
Skin: E11, E13, E15
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Robes:  G05, G07, G09, T2, T4
Shoes: T9, T7, T5
Background: G01, G00, G000
I forgot which colors I used for the wand, unfortunately. On Pottermore, it says that Aimen's wand is made out of vine (Like Hermione's!), so I made it a lighter color. Here is the inside of the card:


So I used Wizard Tilda stamp again, this time using Memento Pear Tart. Here are the competitions that I will join using this card:
ABC Challenges-M for Make it Sparkle
Divas By Design-Anything Goes

Get well soon Aimen!

3 comments:

  1. This is a very effective card, I love it. Thank you for joining us at OSCC. Good Luck xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maggie I love looking at you're cards this is a beautiful card, I love how you have used your glitter and the "Harry Potter Tilda"too. Thank you for sharing it with us at OSCC. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow so adorable, I love all the magical shimmer and the stamped inside is perfection. Thanks for joining our sketch challenge at CLP, good luck!

    ReplyDelete