Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Valentine's Goody Bag!

Hi everyone!

I'm sorry if it has been a long while since my last blog post, but lately I've had a lot of things to do, with my school going on and our home under renovation, so everything is out of place and I've been having trouble finding all of my card-making materials. But, anyways, today I've got something to share! I've made a goody bad for valentines day, and since it has been a long time I don't think I've done too well of a job on it, but hopefully I'll be back to track soon! Here it is:


I found out how to make this cute goody bag on SplitCoastStampers, and if you would like to make a goody bag like this, click HERE.

I used Swiss Pixies "Lula Big Heart" for this goody bag. The paper that I used is My Mind's Eye "Lucky In Love". I also used Martha Stewart crafts "Valentine Lace" border punch. Here is a closer view of Lula:


The colors I used for her are:
SKIN: E000, E00, E11, E13 and R20
HAIR: E50, YR21, Y26 and Y28
PINK: R81, R83 and R85
BLUE: B00, B01 and B04


Here are the competitions that I've entered this into:
All That Scraps-Valentine Treats
Sweet Stamping Pixies-Valentine/Love
Craft Your Passion-My Valentine
Cute Card Thursday-Lovestruck

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Oh this is such a cute bag Maggie!
    Thanks for joining CCT this week!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gift bag!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the "My Valentine" Challenge at Craft Your Passion... What a cute Goodie Bag! And I really like your coloring skills! Good luck Maggie! I look forward to seeing your creation next week!

    ~ginny
    CYP Design Team
    Personal blog: RubberMAD
    http://ggetty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute little image and I love your color palette. Thanks for joining us this week at Craft Your Passion with our "My Valentine" Challenge.
    Anita DT CYP
    scrappyhappymommy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute ♥. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamping Pixies this month.

    Jay Jay

    ReplyDelete