Thursday, February 21, 2013

Bon Anniversaire!

Hi everyone!

So, today is my friend Isabel's birthday! She is really fashionable and a good friend of mine! And of course, since France is a very fashionable place, my project is quit French-inspired, and so I would like to wish Izzy "Bon Anniversaire!" (Happy Birthday in French). I made another goody bag again. Here it is:


So it is another goody bag, like the one I made before HERE, and you can learn how to make one HERE. I used My Mind's Eye "Lost & Found Madison Avenue", and you can also see that I wrote "Happy Birthday Isabel" on the back of the goody bag, which you can see below:


I used "Flirty Anya" from the Greeting Farm as the stamp, and I also used ribbon this time, different from the goody bag I made last time, which now secures the cover better. Here is a close-up view of Anya:


I used COPIC for her again, and here are the colors I used:
Skin: E000, E00, and E11
Hair: E000, E00, E11, E29 and E39
Dress & Rose: V000, V00, V01 and R39

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment