Monday, June 4, 2012

Life is SWEET!

Hi everyone!

I got a new card to share with you, and here it is:


I used Tilda with Hanging Rabbit for my card, and here are the COPIC colours I used for Tilda and her hanging rabbit:
SKIN: E50, E00, E13, R20
HAIR: E11, E15, E18
RABBIT: E50, W1

I paper-pieced her dress together. The paper that I used is from Simple Stories "Summer Fresh" 12x12 paper pad. This card is actually similar to jeans with pockets, and it is like our inspiration. Here is a sideways view of the card:


Here is a close-up view of cute Tilda and her adorable rabbit:


Here is the inside of my card:


Here are the competitions I am entering my card into:
ABC Challenges-Q is for Quilt
Just Magnolia-Anything Goes (with the option of adding doilys)

Thanks for looking at my newest card everyone!

2 comments:

  1. NO WAY!
    this is soooooo awesome!
    I adore this, the colors, patterns...perfect choices
    for sure!
    And great design...SO glad you shared this with us at ABC!
    Adorable!!!!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! great paper pieced!!!!love it!!!!thanks for playing with us at ABC Challenge
    hugs

    ReplyDelete