Saturday, May 26, 2012

Vintage Card

Hi everyone!!!

I've got a brand new card I made, and it is actually my very first vintage card, and I wasn't very used to vintage stuff, but I think it actually turned out great. Here it is:


I used London Market from Pink Paisley for this card. It is also my very first time trying out the "No Lines" technique. I found it quite fun to do and I think it looks really great too! This is "Tilda On The Loose" from Magnolia Stamps "Bon Voyage" collection, and I find her really adorable. I also used JustRite's cling stamp collection, also named "Bon Voyage!" Here are a few other views of this card:



It has been quite fun making this card, its a bit more fancier than I am normally used to, but I think that it is still fine the way it is now. In the inside of the card, I used Lawn Fawn's "You've Got Mail". Here is the inside of the card:


So here are the challenges I will join with this card:
Ribbon Girl-Colour Challenge, Pink and Cream
Lovely Hänglar or Sweet Magnolia-Shabby Chic or Vintage
Simply Magnolia-Pearls and Lace
Whimsy Stamp-Vintage/Shabby Chic

Thanks to everyone for looking at my newest card!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, very pretty. I love it...Thanks for joining us this week at Whimsy's. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie your card is very pretty - lovely embellishments too. Thank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge. Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maggie,

    what a beautiful card, love the way you've colored Tilda without any lines.

    Thanks for joining in the fun at simply magnolia.

    Hugs,

    Lins

    ReplyDelete