Sunday, May 27, 2012

Ferris Wheel Inspiration

Hi everyone!

This is my newest card that I made, and it is also a fancy fold! I am going to enter this card into All That Scraps challenge blog, and this challenge is to make a card with a photo for inspiration. Here is the picture of the inspiration picture:


So here is my card:



Here are the COPIC markers that I have used for my card:
Skin: E50, E00, E13
Hair: YR01, YR14, YR18
Baskets For The Hot Air Balloons: E55
Present 1: R29, RV34
Present 2: YG00, Y06, Y19, RV19
Present 3: YR01, YR14, G07

Here is another view of my card:



I used Echo Park's "Hello Summer" 6x6 paper pad for my card, and my card is basically an Easel card with add ons. I used C.C designs Swiss Pixie Birthday Lucy for this card, isn't she cute? I also used Papertrey Ink's "Up up and away" for all the hot-air balloons on my card. Here are a few close-ups on my card:



For the words, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY," I used Fancy Pants Designs "Saint Nick." For the banners, I used the same Echo Park paper with all the banners on it, but cutting them up to fit my card. Another Photo:


Here are the competitions I would like to enter using this fun card:
All That Scraps-Inspiration Photo
Paper Pretties-Bold Colours

Thanks to everyone for looking at my newest card for today, and feel free to leave comments!!!

10 comments:

  1. Hi there, what a fabulous card ! Love the 3d effect and the great design just perfect for our challenge at Crafty Cardmakers thank you for sharing this beautiful bright and cheery card with us.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling card! I live all of the bright and cheerful colors! Thanks for joining my balloon challenge at CCM!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowwww
    great work , love it
    thanks for joining us at All That Scraps

    Janine DT ATS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My! Your card is amazing! Love your coloring and all the Balloons. Thank you for joining us at All That Scarps this week.
    Good Luck and Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Miss Maggie, your card is so darling!! I love all the hot air balloons and the cute banners that go across the poles!! You are so creative!! Have a wonderful day!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful Card, So inspiring!! Just love the colours!! New follower here!!
    Cheers Jennie
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!! Maggie!!! That is a great card you made!!!! I love the Hot air ballooons!!!! AWESOME~~~!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look at the wirting for AWESOME!!! its so awesome!!!! ;)

      Delete